Well, after a miscarriage last year and the constant worry (for no real reason) that something would happen with this pregnancy, it was a joy to finally welcome our Tatum Joy into the family!!
Stats:
Entered hosptial-6:00 am
Tatum born - 12:33 pm 6 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long.
Her birthday is two days after Tilson's, she is two inches shorter than he was, and is two pounds smaller. (Crazy)
According to the newspaper, she was born on the anniversary of the Muhammed Ali/Sonny Liston fight. Seems appropriate since she looks a little like a prize fighter in these pictures!!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
She's Here!!!
Posted by The Gregory Trio at 6:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! I've been checking your blog every couple of hours hoping to see the "oh, she's so sweet!" I keep hearing about. Yesterday Mother actually sang all the songs she's sung to Tatum when she got to hold her Sunday.
And I heard all about Tilson's golf game.
What a blessed and blessing family. Love you, Auntie K
Aww she is SO pretty!! And the big brother so very sweet too! I love that he thought she was a boy because of the cord. That is funny!!! Glad to see yall are doing good! Take care!!
So happy to see pictures of Tatum! She is so sweet! Tilson has grown so much as well. What a great big brother he will be! Too cute about the cord! Oh my!
Keep us posted with pictures of her and big brother. You will have your hands full I know but I love checking for pictures too!
Take care! The Zanders
She is absolutely beautiful! We have been praying for you guys and am thankful she is here and healthy. Way to go! :)
Post a Comment