Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's official. I've been replaced . . .

. . . as Tilson's number one girl. He is totally and completely head over heals in love with his baby sister. He doesn't slow down much during the day, but when he does, he HAS to hold Tatum. He is so gentle with her and always makes sure that her head is supported. Any time he walks by her, he has to stop and give her a kiss on the forehead. I know I'm a little hormonal and overly emotional right now, but on Monday the sweetest thing happened. I picked Tilson up from school and told him that I thought Tatum missed him that day. He asked "why" (his usual response to anything), and I said because he wasn't there to love on her. He leaned over to her car seat and said "It's O.K. I'm here now". Made me get teary eyed in the car line!!!








1 comments:

Hollie said...

Such precious pics!! They are BOTH adorable!

ALMOST makes me want another one...