Just got back from the doctor, and heard the magic words. They are going to induce on Wednesday the 25th!!! Tatum and Tilson will have a birthday 2 days apart (as long as she cooperates). Almost as good, is the fact that tomorrow is my last day of school until the middle of April. I don't think I could take much more right now. I'm sure my students and coworkers are feeling the same way! :)
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY!! How exciting! I remember this point of pregnancy and its HARD! Kick back and enjoy your time off before the baby comes!! yall take care and keep us posted!
Congratulations!!! And what a great day to be born on!! My first born will be 7 on that day...wow!!
I hope all goes smoothly...relax for a few days! And who knows, she may have plans of her own...
Yeah Amy! Can't wait to see picture of baby Tatum! Let us know how all goes! Best of luck and just know that Tilson will be such a proud big brother!
Post a Comment