Friday, December 5, 2008

It's That Time

Alright. I'm feeling the need for a pity party. Even though I feel so blessed to be only 12 weeks away from meeting our little Tatum, I'm really feeling sorry for myself right now! I'm at the point of pregnancy where I wonder "what were we THINKING!" With Tilson, I went through that feel great stage. This time no such luck. Tatum is much higher than Tilson ever was and by the end of a long day with 3rd graders, my back is killing me. Oh yeah, I also have been intimately introduced to my sciatic nerve. It apparently runs from your back, down each butt cheek and through each leg. Standing too long, sitting too long, laying down, sudden movements, blinking (joking) sends shooting pain all along the nerve. It sucks!! Did I mention the heartburn? Food is FINALLY no longer disgusting, but there is hardly anything I can eat without sending fire through my whatever it is you call it. (I take the limit of TUMS, and it still doesn't make a dent) ALSO, my husband is a coach and has been working 7 days a week since August and will continue to do so till the end of February when basketball is over. SO. . . after working 8+ hours, I come home and deal with almost every detail of our daily lives. I'm exhausted, and not really pleasant to be around. Sorry Family!! (By the way, Josh is now sick, and instead of being sympathetic all I can think is "Suck it up dude")
Hormones are also all over the place. Yesterday morning I had to completely redo my make up after becoming hysterical because my pants were too short. I felt like Bozo the clown with high waters. I promise I'm really not that vain or silly!! I know I'm preaching to the choir, but sometimes it's cathartic to preach. It's out of my system. No more online pity parties.

0 comments: