Monday, November 3, 2008

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears. Oh My!!

Well, we didn't have any lions tigers or bears, but we did have a scarecrow! Our school still allows the kids to wear costumes to school as long as they represent characters from children's literature. For weeks, Tilson wanted to be Superman. I told him that was fine, but he wouldn't be able to wear his costume to school. His response was "That's okay Mommy. I already have a cape, so I'll just be a scarecrow from The Wizard of OZ." I realize that he had no idea this was a classic. He just thought it was a good movie, but hey, he's four. Let's go with it people!



All dressed up and ready for school. I promised him we would paint his face for "trunk or treating" before the football game.




Isn't this how everyone goes to football games?


I know boasting is not really virtuous, but I think he's the cutest scarecrow I've ever seen!!!




"Trunk or Treating" with the other faculty kids before the football game. Cousin Mabry was an adorable "Dancing with the Stars Princess" or Tinkerbell (take your pick). The face paint was almost gone, but at least Josh got to see him for a few minutes. Friday must have been a rough day in Pre-K because the kid who lives and breathes football, slept through almost 3 quarters. He didn't even wake up when Glen Rose blew their annoying horn. (Granted, they didn't get to blow it that often!!! Yeah Cougars!!!)




2 comments:

Brandi Burden said...

OMG! That IS the cutest scarecorw I have ever seen! Adorable!! Yall take care. =)

The Zander Zoo said...

OH MY!! Look how much the little scarecrow has grown! He is just too cute. I can't wait for Zac to bring me them worms!! hehehe Boys are fun! I am learning every day with Zac being 17 months now!