I'm a blog stalker. Through friend's blogs, I read other people's blogs. I have never even met many of those people, but it's almost like going on a walk at night and seeing people through their windows. You wonder what their daily life is like. (Someone, think up another name for this. Blog stalking sounds a little too creepy.) Anyway . . . long story short, through my blog stalking, I came across the Smith Family. They have two little boys, Gavin and Garrett. Gavin just turned 4, and less than a year ago was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor. Garrett also has some problems of his own. Their mother blogs quite frequently about Gavin's ongoing treatment and the ups and downs they experience. I can't even empathise with her because I honestly can't imagine myself in her shoes. However, rather than being depressing, I find her very uplifting. She has so much faith and strength. She makes the pity party in my previous post look a little pathetic! Check them out if you get a chance, and say a little prayer while you're at it. We could all use more prayers, even from blog stalkers!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment