Tilson has been "golfing" for some time now. He's even become kind of good at it. Now that school is winding down, Josh and Tilson have been spending a lot of time after school at the golf course which is perfect because it's just down the road.
The only problem with Tilson's golf game is that he has been golfing left handed with right handed clubs. He actually hits with the back side of the club and makes contact more than I do!
Well his Auntie K and Uncle David gave him money for a new set of clubs, and they finally came in today. He was (in his words) "so excited" to find them on the front porch after school.
They even came with a brand new bag that he can wear like a back pack (just like Daddy's).
There was a little too much excitement for any action shots. Hopefully I can get some when the newness wears off.
Who knows, we might see him in a Green Jacket in a few years.
(Yes, the shirt does say "Irish Girls Love Me". I even let him wear it to daycare. It must be time for summer!)
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Move Over Tiger Woods!
Posted by The Gregory Trio at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You know, I saw this a few days ago, but I had a rough day. So, I needed to see 'my' T.
I just LOVE that smile--and that boy--and his mom and dad!!
See you Saturday!
Love ya!
Britt
Post a Comment