(Gosh I love that song. I never remember who sings it, but whatever.)
I love my job. Really. Every day is different and never boring. I have the privilege to teach and see young minds grow. I also know that for some of my kids, school is the best place they have, and I get to be their smiling face every day (even when I'm too tired). It's a great life!
BUT . . . around this time of year, I'm EXHAUSTED, and the kid in me remembers that giddy feeling you get when you leave on the last day of school. I love that feeling!! (I almost did a cartwheel Thursday afternoon!!) The whole summer is just waiting to explore, and The Gregory Trio can't wait. We don't have to sell a house, move, or unpack in time for football this summer! What could be better?
We wish everyone a wonderful summer. For our fellow teachers, it's time to recharge so we can do it all again next year. For those who don't get the summer off, don't forget to take the time to catch fire flies (Tilson's favorite thing), swim in a pool, eat a snow cone, and take a couple of naps just for the heck of it. It keeps you young! HAPPY SUMMER!!!!!
Friday, May 30, 2008
"Schooool's Out For Summer"!
Posted by The Gregory Trio at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Boy is that true!! I am so ready to sleep in, play in the water and just relax!! Summer is the best time of year... LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment