Thursday, September 11, 2008

Let's See Who Actually Reads This Thing!!

OK, I have to fess up about the real reason I didn't post anything all summer. I would like to say it's because we were soooo busy having grand adventures (although the trip to San Antonio and Sea World was pretty great- pics to come), but no. The real reason was because I spent each and every day (and night) feeling like I was going to BARF and many times praying to God that I just could. Yep, you guessed it! We have to change the name of the blog from the Gregory Trio to something involving 4. I'm not really feeling The Gregory Quartet. It sounds a little too nerdy. Not that there's anything wrong with a quartet of Gregorys. We get to find out in about 3 weeks if our "it" becomes a boy or a girl. Josh and I have differing opinions. I KNOW what it is, and he is just guessing. Anyone else care to make a prediction?

5 comments:

Hollie said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

You will definitely have to update more often now. :o)

Brandi Burden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandi Burden said...

OMG!!! YAY! How exciting! I predict a girl but a brother for Tilson would be awesome too! =) That's great news!

Aby said...

I read this thing!! Congratulations! I can't wait to tell Audra!! I'm betting on another boy!... But hoping for a girl!!

Christal said...

Congratulations Amy! I read - through Hollie's blog. I hope you're feeling better!