Hard to believe, but on February 23rd, Tilson became a 4 year old! It seems like just the other day that Josh and I were trying to figure out how to strap him into his car seat so we could take him home from the hospital. Just for the record, it took us 45 minutes, and we still had it wrong. We were trying to shove his legs through the straps instead of putting the straps over his legs. It took us about 3 months before the lightbulb finally came on and we figured it out. I must have misplaced the instruction book that came with him when he was born. Anyway . . . We sure do love our funny wild child! Life definately got more exciting 4 years ago!!
Getting ready to blow out the candles.
When you sneak licks off the cake all afternoon, it's really hard to enjoy your actual birthday slice!
"Finally!"
3 comments:
The party was so much fun. And Amy, you did a fantastic job on the cake. It looked great, and it tasted even better.
I can't believe he's 4! I remember the night he was born--the day I became Aunt B. And the first time he called me that--well, it just about melted my heart!
Love you guys!
Britt
Happy Birthday Tilson!! Gotta love those February birthdays!
Great cake!! I wish I could do that! It's store-bought all the way for me. Sadly!!
Post a Comment