I realize this is long overdue, but I was told to post more pictures. This was from Tilson's Easter Egg hunt at school. It was the last thing I got to do with Tilson while I was pretending I was a stay at home mom. Tatum and I (she was just 6 weeks old at the time) were able to eat lunch with Tilson and then hide eggs for the entire Pre-K. It was raining off and on, so rather than hide eggs on the playground, we had to just toss them out on the grass by the cafeteria. Tatum spent that time hanging out with the ladies in the office wrapping them around her little finger!
Best Buds!!!
Hmmmm. Where are some more eggs?
Complete mayhem!! There's a reason I teach 3rd graders. After the "hunt", I did what always bugs me as a teacher. I signed Tilson out early and we went home and had Mommy Tilson time watching movies while Tatum slept.

1 comments:
Amy, thanks for this post and the Easter egg stories.
I've got a couple of sweet photos on my current blog although I planning a new post about the re-piping of our house.
http://the-life-i-read.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment