
When he's not pretending to be a football or basketball boy, Tilson has a real fondness for dressing in costume. Lucky for him, he has the best Aunt B in the world. For Christmas, Aunt B gave him a tub full of costumes!!! He, of course, had to try them all on. These are some of my favorites.
Notice his hand.
Once again, the mean face! He said he was a "bad" spider.
Gotta love it!
4 comments:
Great job, Amy!!!!
Jack (AKA Poppa)
You know, it's great to BE Aunt B!! I'm sure it is no great surprise that T pretty much has me wrapped around his little finger. I love the pictures. I can still hear him "Grr-ing/hissing" as the bad spider.
Thanks for doing this Amy! You are doing an excellent job!! I look forward to the things to come.
See you Friday!
Britt
Those pictures are ADORABLE!! I love the last one!!
He is so cute, and has gotten SO big!
I am excited to see more pics of your family.
Post a Comment